Bea Fisher routinely looks for compassionate people motivated to make a meaningful difference in the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities, so that they integrate into the community, live as independent lives as possible and become known for their abilities, not their disability.
Does this sound like you?
|Job Title||Manager, Bottle Depot|
|Closing Date||June 20, 2022|
The Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Bea Fisher Bottle Depot and oversees the safe and effective operations in the following key areas, all in accordance with the Bea Fisher Organizations policies and procedures:
- Occupational health & safety
- Previous business & personnel management experience
|Knowledge, Abilities & Skills Required|
1. Good knowledge, understanding and experience in bottle depot operations.
2. Previous personnel management experience including, but not limited to, scheduling and work assignments, performance evaluations/management, staff skill development and conflict resolution
3. Good understanding of the role the Bea Fisher Enterprises Division plays in the Bea
4. Displays professionalism in all interactions with excellent customer service skills.
5. Exercises sound judgement and demonstrates effective, analytical problem-solving skills, and innovative thinking.
6. A ‘leads by example’ team player with demonstrated leadership abilities, including the ability to motivate individuals and teams, and recognize individual skill sets
7. Independent, effective decision-maker.
8. Effective planning, evaluation and organizational skills.